Contact Form


As we knew iOS 8 includes a number of new features, improvements, and changes. Find My iPhone (iPad,iPod) service has also received a new functionality, allowing users from iOS devices to enable a "Send Last Location" option, that will send to Apple iPhone's last known location when the battery drains to a critical level.

The current Find My iPhone in iOS 7 cannot determine the last location of a device when its battery is drained, just iCloud will display the last location for up to 24 hours
If Find My iPhone can’t locate a device, the last known location is displayed for up to 24 hours. Select “Notify me when found” to get an email when it comes online.
Now you can know iPhone's last known location if its battery is drained, that would done through Apple, when you enable the setting, you authorize Apple to store the last known location of your device. To get that information potentially you have to contact the company, after it is no longer available on iCloud.


"Send Last Location" option available from Settings app, then iCloud, within iCloud section tap on Find My iPhone to appear with you two options: to enable Find My iPhone service and Send Last Location. Find My iPhone in iOS 7 has bundled into the rest of the iCloud options, with one simple toggle to turn the service on and off.


Find My iPhone is known improvements in every new iOS version, in iOS 7 Find My iPhone has brought Activation Lock feature, which prevent anyone to reactivate your iPhone without your own Apple ID and password, the feature is enabled automatically when you turn Find My iPhone on. It has contributed well in reduction of iPhone's robberies in many major cities.

Screenshot source


14 Comments

  1. Hello to every human body, it's my first check out of this webpage; this website contains amazing and truly excellent things in assistance of guests.SEO Expert in Bangladesh
    Online Marketing Expert in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post here and thanks for it .I always like and such a super contents of these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great content of different kinds of the valuable information's.
    IOS Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help. โปร macbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi , thanks for sharing your information.The insights are really helpful and informative.
    oppo mobile service center
    iPhone service center

    ReplyDelete

  5. Nowadays every organization is running towards IoT for transferring data or to better understand customers to deliver enhanced customer
    service and to increase the value of the business. Here 360DigiTMG is providing IoT certification at Hyderabad courses with experienced faculty and with 100% placement assistance.enroll now in this well structured iot certification training.
    Iot courses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.
    360Digitmg marketing analytics in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck.
    Data-science online course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

    360Digitmg Data-science course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

    360 Digitmg Datascience training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  10. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.

    Data Science Institute in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Here is the best Software training institute to study AWS training in Chennai, Infycle Technologies and we also provide courses like Power BI, Cyber Security, Graphic Design and Animation, Block Security, Oracle, Java, Data Science, Big data, AWS, Python, etc., After the completion, of course, students will be able to crack their jobs in top MNC's. For more queries dial 7504633633.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post